Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Scratching the surface of Scratch 13th July 2010

After some google searching, I found a 'getting started' document. Following a fair amount of head scratching about the link address, I realise that the getting started pdf must be downloaded with the software and hence was found on my hard drive by google. Being a geek, I found that quite fascinating!! However, I will now see whether I can get any further.


 

Aha, I now have my sprite rotating, and it is absolutely fascinating how the mind works as the process processes. That is what I found when I programmed in Java – loved it and sad to find that finding a hosting server with Java was very expensive! L Getting my own little server this week and hope I can load Tomcat and learn how to work it. However, meanwhile, its back to the drawing board to work towards constructing a game that will enhance learning!

No comments: